Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Counting Ever Counting

Somehow I managed to gain the ability to make money multiply tonight.

Which...when you're trying to count the tills in the register and make sure all the right amount of money is where it's supposed to be so you can clock out on time....constantly finding extra money is not a good thing. 

*exhales* Seriously. 

Like. It happened three times in a row to me. Where there was more money in my tills than I was supposed to have. And like...it's not a big deal if it's a few cents. Maybe even a dollar over.

People tell us to keep the change all the time. So it makes sense that there would be slight variances.

But like I ended up being $3, $5, and $10 over our expected amounts. 

And like okay maybe the $3 or the $5 I could make sense of.

but $10? Somewhere the wrong change must have been given out. *exhales* Because that's just...not right.

And when the numbers aren't right that means I have to go back and recount things. Just double check and make sure that I didn't miscount anything.

And having to do that like three times in a row...is super annoying. Especially when I couldn't figure out how we ended up being over. 

XP We ended up clocking out like twenty minutes late because of it.

Gah. I just want a night where the money cooperates with me.

Though with the holiday season fast approaching.... I highly doubt that counting the money at the end of the day is gonna get any easier until after the new year.

so weeee for that.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment