Thursday, August 26, 2021

Busy Day

 *exhales*

Thursdays.

They're either dead.

Or they're Crazy. 

And today.

Today was one of those "Crazy Days" Where you start out thinking that you'll get all your tasks done but customers end up being 'too much' and suddenly your shift is over and you have only accomplished like...a third of your tasks.

Today was one of those days.

But it was only for one Task that I struggled.

Like at...idk 930ish am?? I went to the reptiles to feed them.

And by like 12:45pm....

I still hadn't fed any of them. 

It ended up being pretty much one customer after the other after the other....along with me getting distracted by other tasks that needed to be done sooner....

But the main annoyance was the customers....as I had two in a row who wanted to return animals they bought and switch them out for different animals. 

And then at least three different customers had problems that I could have easily solved...except for whatever reason they weren't comprehending what I was telling them so the two minute answer ended up being like a fifteen minute ordeal of trying to explain... *exhales*

So by nearly one....I'd given up.

Obviously I wasn't meant to feed the reptiles today. So I gave up on trying to get that done and planned to pass the task on to my next coworker when they came in and focused on getting other tasks done for the remainder of my shift.

Of course it ended up dying down...but I was hesitant to go try and feed the reptiles when things got slow because I figured as soon as I tried I'd be interrupted again. *shakes head*

So yah.

Not the best Thursday. 

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment