Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Coming Back

 You know...most people probably dread going back to work after a vacation.

And I admit. I would happily have spent another week on vacation without hesistation.

But at the same time I was looking forward to coming back to work today.

As I'm on good terms with basically all my coworkers/managers and I'd missed interacting with them while I was gone. 

So I was happy to come back to work and see everyone again and chat up and such.

Especially when for like...the first time...I came back without feeling like I had to put out fires in the store that occurred while I was gone. 

I was able to relax (as much as one can relax when you're a manager) and just slide back into the swing of things. 

So yah. Nice to be back at work.

Even if I do wish I had a few more days of chillaxing before hand lol. 

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment