Monday, August 2, 2021

Cricket on the Loose

 It's not uncommon to see crickets wandering around our store.

They have the tendency to get loose...especially when we're catching crickets to bag up for customers. 

And oftentimes it's not worth it to expend the energy to try and catch the escaped cricket.

So they end up all over the place.

They've made it all the way back into the bathrooms before.

But the one place I haven't really encountered them. 

The Salon.

Which it makes sense in a way.

Dogs are there. Dogs that can eat crickets wandering around.

Plus it's wet and chaotic in the back area.

So like....I can see why the insects would avoid the place.

Not today though.

Lol I was working on opening Petcare today when one of the groomers approached me and was like "Sarnic, there's a Cricket in the Salon. You need to come get it." 

Lol the groomer doesn't like bugs. Didn't want to touch it. So if the cricket wanted to live...well I had to go get it.

So go get it I did lol. 

Just reached down and grabbed it and took it back to our cricket bin.

XD lol the head manager was like "What's going on?" as they saw me go into the Salon.

I was like "Oh nothing. There was just a bug there I needed to catch." 

^^;; lol 

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment