Friday, August 6, 2021

Masks Again

 I'm not surprised it only lasted a month.

I mean with the surge in the Delta Variant of COVID....I figured it would only be a matter of time before we needed to wear masks again even if we were vaccinated.

And last night, my Head Manager sent us word that corporate is once again requiring all workers to wear masks at work regardless of vaccination status.

Like I said. 

Not surprised.

And like I have been debating about going back to wearing a mask the past week or so just because I have seen us increasing in COVID cases again and I know having the vaccine decreases my chances of getting it but it's not a 100% guarantee...

So being told I have to wear a mask at work is kinda a relief. Like it's not gonna be fun with it still being hot outside.

But it will be nice to hide most of my face again as I did kinda miss that.

But yah.

Masks are a thing again for us and we're going to 'strongly recommend' that customers wear their masks too.

Though honestly...in my state that's hardly likely going to happen. *exhales* But one can hope. We'll see. 

But kinda crazy to think I only went without a mask a work for like...6 weeks before we had to go back again. 

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment