Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Trees

 You know...there's something awe inspiring about like....being in a forest surrounded by trees.

Especially if said trees are super tall.

Like...in my home state I'm used to being around trees that reach certain heights.

Do I know how tall they are? Nope. Not a clear. But like...the trees only get to be so tall in my area. 

But here. Out in Lake Tahoe. Out in The West Coast area?

The trees are so much taller.

So. Much. Taller.

And it just leaves me a bit awed.

Like we're not even into proper redwood terrain.

But these pine and cedar trees are just sooooo tall. 

I'd forgotten that trees could be that big.

And it makes me wonder just how tall the redwoods are.

Because I know they're massive.

But I don't think I've seen redwoods since I was like...twelve maybe. It's been a good decade or so since I've seen them and being shorter back then...of course the trees seem humongous. 

Now as an adult...I want to see them again. See how huge they are.

Because if I can be awed by the cedars and pines here in central california....I can only imagine how awed I'd be seeing the redwoods again.

Ah.

I love trees.

The forests here are so amazing. I could stare into them for ages. It's just the right mixture of trees and rocks to make it feel magical.

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment