Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Shopping

 I went shopping today to stock up on food supplies since I was getting low on my work snacks.

And it was kinda surprising to see a bunch of college students -most of them probably in their first year, or second year of college- were there as well.

Mostly because it was like barely 10 am. So I wasn't expecting the mobs of students to come until later in the day. As I was semi aware that college students would be moving back into college town since I knew school was starting up soon.

Still.

It was kinda fun to see the freshies wandering around the store. Most of them were with groups of friends and such....maybe their roommates? Doing the shopping together. Collaborating. Figuring out finances and what everyone liked or where items were. 

lol definitely fun seeing them working together.

Made me wonder if they thought I was one of them or not though. Since I tend to look young for my age.

Didn't have anyone approach me. Sooooo yah.

But still.

Interesting to see all the college students around again. 

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment