Wednesday, January 20, 2016

An Expression Of Freedom

It was the end of a long day.
Heat.
People.
Stress of a new place.

I was glad to be on the tender boat.
Heading back to the cruise ship.
Ready to lie down.
Maybe eat something.

I was just staring outside of the tender boat.
Looking at the water.
Watching the pelicans.
Watching a seal popping out of the water in the distance...maybe it was a sea lion. I don't remember the difference right now.

In any case.
I saw something different.

Out of the water.
Jumped a Manta Ray.

Its wings/flippers flapping in the air.

As it flipped four times in the air before falling back into the water.

Multiple times it did this.

The manta ray.

It was amazing!
I didn't get any pictures of it. Y_Y
Mostly because I was too enthralled to get the pictures taken.
And it was far away enough that I wouldn't have gotten a good picture anyways.

In any case.
It was amazing.
Watching it.

It was like an expression of freedom, of joy.

And it made me really happy to see it. ^^

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment