Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Smell TakeOver

Apparently the saga with recovering from being sick continues.
With an odd twist of events.

Its not surprising that I haven't really been able to smell since I got sick.
I mean a stuffed up/runny nose would make it difficult to get any strong scents.

Today though, it seems, that my nose has finally cleared up.

Because all of a sudden.
Scents were assaulting me from every direction.

And considering that I work in a pet store.

That's a lot of scents.

Enough to be overwhelming.
Enough to make me gag.
Just because I'm no longer used to smelling them I'm suppose.

Being no longer stuffed up. All the scents had free reign upon me.

I mean, I walked down one of the aisles of dog food that we had.
And I could actually smell the dog food!

It's not a scent that easily permeates through the bags.
Yet, I had it wafting all around me.

So.
Very.
Crazy.

Hopefully tomorrow's day of work is less overwhelming in the scents.
So I find it easier to get the tasks done without getting distracted. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment