Saturday, January 30, 2016

New Movies!

I have a bit of a liking for Disney Channel Movies.

lol, To my Roommate's horror.
Because she dislikes basically all of them with a passion.
Which usually results in her leaving the room whenever I get in the mood to watch one.

:)
And I'm able to watch them because Netflix has a lot of them. ^^
Not all of them, but a lot of them.

But Netflix won't have them on their site forever.
So the other day I decided to order a few of my favorites. :)
Plus one called Descendants that I hadn't seen yet. (I ended up liking it as well. :) )

In any case.
They arrived yesterday.
So I've been spending a bit of time watching them.

And I've discovered a fun little thing about these DVDs that I got.
Disney includes jewelry within!

^^
I got a new necklace, bracelet, and zipper thingy that tie into the movies, that I can actually wear!
So! Cool!

Especially when I only noticed that Descendants came with the bracelet.
I hadn't expected the other movies to have little things included as well.

Which made opening them even the more fun. ^^

Yay for new things!
lol Yay for Disney Channel Movies. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment