Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Irritational Everything

It's been one of those days.
Where I was really really easily irritated.
Where one small thing just kinda set off the irritation buzzer in my head.
Which made little nuisances down right annoyances.

Everything and Everyone started irritating me on some level.
Which is so weird.
And rare.
But it was just one of those days.
*shakes head*

Who knows for sure what set it off.
But one of the causes for annoyances were my eyes.
Because the contacts weren't fitting right or something.
Basically they were being...well...pokey isn't the right word.
But one eye was hazy like I wasn't wearing them, and it felt like I had something in my eye (like an eyelash or a bump on the contact lens or something) that wouldn't go away.

Whatever it was. This irritation.
it sure did irritate my eyes. To the point where they felt dry.
To the point where I wondered if the contact lenses were even allowing my eyes to breathe.

So when I got home.
I took out my contacts.
To find some relief.

And ow. Pain.

My eyes screamed at me basically.
Watering, burning, closing because the light and the irritation in the eye and stuff became too much.

Not a good sign really.
To have irritated eyes.
So I left them out.
To let me eyes breathe without the contact lenses in them.
Not a big deal really, as I wasn't doing anything that required being able to see far away.
And it helped a bit.

Until I nearly left for my Institute class without putting them back in. lol.

They burned again when I put the contacts in. *sighs*
Which means still irritated eyes.
Hopefully some sleep will help solve the problem.
But if it doesn't....maybe its a sign to switch to new contact lenses.
It will be a couple of days early.
But perhaps fresh ones will help out the irritation if sleep doesn't. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment