Sunday, January 31, 2016

Coming Home

The woman in my ward had a rare opportunity today.
We were able to go this morning and tour a small portion of the new Provo City Temple.
More particularly we toured the "Bridal" areas. So we were able to see where the Brides get ready to get married, where the guests wait, the celestial room, and the sealing room.

It was beautiful.
A wonderful spiritual experience.

And the temple itself was amazing.
One of the girls in my group said it perfectly when she said "It felt like you walked into a home."

Its true.
It felt like you'd just come home walking through this temple. It was so warm and inviting.
And you could totally feel the love, and see the craftsmanship that went into constructing this temple.

How they blended new with the old. How they honored the details that had been in the then tabernacle before it was destroyed into a fire, and how they've become....in a way more perfected as a temple.

I feel like I could spend forever within those temple walls.
Because honestly.
It was like coming home.

I'm so glad that I was able to go this morning to experience this.
Hopefully soon enough I'll be able to return. To take the other tour of the temple, and not just the small glimpse. :)

If you can.
Go. See. This. Temple!
It's beautiful.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment