Tuesday, January 5, 2016

When to Nap?

I think there are days when I overthink and tire myself out.
Because there will be days at work.
Like today.
Where I'm active. I'm busy. Doing all my work tasks, as well as thinking about story related ideas. (because that's what you do when you're a writer.)

And it's like "Yah! I'm going to do all these things once I get off work. Do all these tasks, write down these ideas!"
And like in the last hour before I get off.
I suddenly hit a wall.
Where all I can think is:
Sleeeeeeeepppppppp

Which can make it difficult to do the tasks I thought to do when I got off work.
Which I did manage to accomplish.
Because all I can think of is my bed and how warm and comfortable it is. lol.

So I wonder...
If I just over worked myself. Over thought myself.

And its one of those things...
Where I'm walking on the fence.
Because when I get into those "you need to get some sleep" modes.
I could push through it and be fine.
Or I could sleep and be fine.
Or I could push through it and end up with a headache.
Or I could sleep and end up with a headache.

And I never know what its going to be.
Because honestly..... I just like to surprise myself. lol.

Today was one of those days where I finished my tasks.
And then crashed for a bit.
To wake up feeling fine.

Still...
I should probably get onto some sort of schedule or thinking mode.
Where I don't end up tired after work. lol.

I mean, last week was unusual because I was sick, so all I basically did last week was sleep once I got off work. I didn't have the energy to do more.
So perhaps I'm still coming off of that.

Yah. ;) We'll go with that.
Still recovering from being sick.
So its better to sleep for now.
So I can concentrate on continuing to get better. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment