Friday, January 29, 2016

KFP3 plus Noodles

So, I just saw Kung Fu Panda 3 with friends.

Can I say.
I loved the movie?
Because I Loved it.
It has to be my favorite of the three right now.

As with the first two movies.
I liked them alright,
Didn't have a desperate need to see them again though.

And I was alright with seeing this one.
Wasn't anxious to go see it.

But my friend loves the movies. :) And she was super excited to go see them.
To the point where to celebrate the occasion we all went and got Chinese Food before seeing the movie. lol.
You know...gotta have those noodles. ^^

It was a fun entertaining watch.
Good action.
Lots of laughs throughout.

Really, I was just entertained by the audience I was with.
because they were laughing constantly throughout the movie.
Which means its a good movie. ^^

I would recommend going to go see it.

I may even go see it twice. *shrugs*
Guess we'll see. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment