Friday, January 8, 2016

Made by Another

I had the weirdest experience last night.

In that one of my friends made me Tacozanga.

Totally weird.
As it's a dish I created and a recipe I made.
And before last night.
I'd been the only one to make it.

Last night though, my friend decided to make it and invited me over.

lol.
I didn't know what to expect.
I mean...this is my dish....
And just the thought of it still throws me for a loop.
Like I couldn't believe that anyone else would ever make it. lol.

But make it they did.
And it was delicious. ^^
Of course, like every recipe, there were slight variations on how it was made.
Still. It was good. ^^

Weird to have not made it.
But delicious to eat. :D
So glad I was able to have some
Tacozanga again as I've been hankering for it for a while now. ^^

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

Note: I will be on Vacation for the next week, so the blog won't be updated while I'm gone. Have fun all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment