Tuesday, June 14, 2011

B-Ball Boys

I've missed something.
Something important.
For someone else.
It seemed like everytime I left my apartment today...
I would see a group of guys either crossing the street or walking along the sidewalk.
Each in the same colored jerseys, so I knew that they were a team.
A basketball team.
What other teams wear shorts to play a sport? I can only think of basketball.
It was strange though.
I had thought maybe it was a school competition or something happening and the kids were grabbing a bite to eat or something after the game.
That was because I'd only seen one team at this point.
Though I knew my thinking wasn't totally right. I knew the schools were out for the summer.
And I'm pretty sure actual basketball games are in the fall...or the end of the summer.
But I put the thought from my mind and continued on with my errands
However, I saw many teams today. Ones in red, white, green, blue, t-shirts and shorts.
All different colors of teams wandering the streets.
It was like my city had been swamped with annoying teenage boys. Making rather silly nuisances of themselves since they haven't 'matured' yet ;) They were young kids, Jr.High. Highschool age.

So I think there is or was a basketball camp happening in the area. With kids from all over the state coming to...idk do things that you do at basketball camp. (I don't pay attention too much to sports)

Or there is something else going on. >.> <.< lol.
Still it was something to be remarked upon.
Everytime I left my place for my destination...
There would be a different set of jerseys in sight.
Weird.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment