Saturday, June 18, 2011

Done and Gone

Well...I've gone and done it.
Shipped off my laptop so that it can be fixed.
*sniff* Unfortunately it won't be shipped out until Monday...
So its going to sit in its little box for today and tomorrow and who knows how long.
Stuck in the darkness.
All by itself. With only the power cord for company.
Hopefully it doesn't go crazy. ;)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream


Again I was fighting off a bad guy.
This time it was a guy. Reminiscent of Dr. Horrible...a type of scientist...a mad scientist.
(Also bad guy had a bit of a Green Lantern bad guy Influence.)
We were on a big.....map...a flattened version of the universe.
The sun and the planets. (all of them, even pluto) All moving. The planets around the sun.
The planets kept changing in shape. Sometimes as small as tennis balls, sometimes as big as well...a giant blow up ball...but all flat.
And as the planets moved in their orbits around the sun...they would vary. The line they were following would erase as the planet moved over it. Then reappear the second round in a slightly different orbit with the line trailing behind it.
Basically I was fighting the bad guy moving about the plane with the planets underneath us.


Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again.


Extra info
-Dream was Green Lantern influenced because I saw the movie last night and I'm trying not to obsess over it.
-The 'erasing lines' concept of the planet orbits was from watching a scene from a goofy movie where Max erases part of the map to take him to LA instead of lake victoria.


And that is why
the fox never came home. :)


-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment