Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hi

I was helping an old roommate out today.
She was watching a neighbor's baby boy.
But she needed to go to physical therapy to strengthen her leg after ACL surgery.
So I got the fun job of entertaining baby James during therapy.
He's a pretty cute kid.
But what was fun was that he liked to say "Hi"
He said it all sweet and breathy with a big smile on his face.
lol. He had all the people at the center 'awwing' over him.
It was adorable.
And reminded me of myself.
Mostly because my first word was "Hi" 
(I'm pretty sure I did a blog post on my first word a while back.)
So I felt a connection. :)
He is such a happy kid.
We played with my keys for a while. He'd drop them in my hand.
I would say "Yay!" or "Good job!"

and he'd throw his hands in the air. 
It was fun ^^ lol

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream


I was standing on the roof of my parent's house leaning against a balcony railing in the shade of our two almond trees. (we don't have a rooftop balcony in real life)
It kinda was like I was standing on the porch but the porch had been moved up a level.
Anywho I was looking down upon a celebration.
A party I wasn't invited to.
That of my...cousin. Brady. (Though he had alot of Dudley characteristics)
It was his birthday and me...being considered basically a 'servant' an 'unwanted child'
was not invited to celebrate.
Though a figure came up to me and asked me why I wasn't down there...I don't remember my response.
I just know I went downstairs...not to celebrate.
But to help clean up.
We had a shed -white and purple and really ramshackle- filled with a bunch of stuff.
And my aunt. (it switched between AT, Gail, and Stephanie)
wanted me to unpack all the rendezvous stuff.
I don't remember the reason.
But I do remember moving a bunch of those boxes. Paranoid I was going to get bit by a spider
Because I was barefoot.
My head kept brushing the ceiling
and I placed a box on top of a pretty big yellow looking spider.
Though I never did see any other creatures...besides a few snail shells
as I moved boxes from the shed, around the shed, to the area behind the shed.
Then....
There was a fire...
and we were trying to get everybody out safely because of the war.
We were on my UB and AT's property. And we were trying to convince everyone to leave.
But UB and AT weren't having it. Neither was...Gail I think. No...Brady. Brady was there as well.
We packed up what we could my family and I
But UB and AT were adamant that they were staying.
I told them that they'd be killed, or tortured, that I'd experienced the torture and they wouldn't like it. They'd die.
But they insisted that they would stay.
So very broken heartedly.
We left :(
And ran through the town.
-There was a virtual thing, like a GPS that we followed as we drove through town.
It was like we were following the virtual google van. The van that takes pictures of all the neighborhoods and such so you can see them in real life on the Internet. Yah we were viewing the roads and streets through the windshield of that van.
And there was an older blue colored sixty's van that was wider with people in the back.
And the 'camera' zoomed in on them though the boys in back were still unclear
with a random narrator voice in the background saying
"This is the first time we've had a photo of people pointing back to our car. Making it unique" or something like that.
We came upon this construction site in a pit.
And my family was debating about how to get down and away.
When the area filled with smoke from fires.
And we just went at it. Running through the smoke to get away.
I had help from my mom...
suddenly we were in my parent's house again.
by the front door.
And I saw a black cat.
I thought it was dove, and I was really excited to see her still alive.
But it was one of her kittens. Though I did see Dove.
I ended up with three kittens -black and white. One had a white body and a black head-
to play with though they were struggling a bit to get away.
Anywho, my mom...or sister saw another cat with kittens...four or five of them.
Not with Dove but with a different mother.
But as I was trying to read my book.
'the next day' I ended up having all 9 kittens with me.
I was very protective of them lol. I didn't want them to die.
I was still mourning the loss of some of my family to the war.
When...they appeared! looking a bit haggard and dirty.
But my UB, AT and Gail were safe! They'd made it out alive with their pets.
And I found Brady (he looked somewhat like Draco at this point) in a torture chamber
Where it looked like an ancient tower brick oven, but it was the entrance to a pit filled with fire and coals
and Brady was in it being tortured.
I let him out. And he was like: "Wow, you were right that was torture."


Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again.


-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment