Saturday, June 25, 2011

Egg Rolls

I have to hand it to the containers Eggs come in.
I didn't have much faith in their sturdiness.
Hence.
Whenever my sister and I go to the store to buy eggs.
We always treat them super carefully.
Like a bomb about to go off.
Or glass that we don't want to drop.
After all...its pointless to buy eggs if you break them all before you get home.
So therefore.
We were super paranoid about where we placed the eggs in the car,
who took them up to the apartment
Who put them away.
After all one drop and SPLAT! They'd all be broken.
But no...surprisingly.
That wasn't the case.
Last time we bought eggs my sister set the bag on the counter.
She thought it had been firmly placed there.
But there was also bread in the bag...
and the bread overbalanced enough...and I guess got caught in the bag.
So the whole thing went tumbling head over heels
To the ground.
The egg container landed face up.
And my sister and I were both; ()_()!!!! NO!!!!
And ran to the eggs.
We opened up the container
Expecting them all to be cracked with yolks spilling out and the whole thing a big mess....
surprisingly though.
That wasn't the case
out of the dozen.
Only three cracked.
The rest were still whole.
:D You can imagine our relief :D lol.
Though we did mourn the loss of those three. :(
Still. I have to give more credit to the case holding the eggs. :)

The day was saved because of it. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was looking in the fridge for something to eat.
And I came across the bacon that we had cooked a while ago.
We'd placed the leftovers back in the fridge to heat up when we were hungry again.
Well...I was hungry.
I pulled out the bag.
And surprisingly.
The bacon was only cooked along the edges. A thin border of cooked meat.
While the center was raw again.
Apparently the longer the cooked bacon remains in the fridge.
The more it will go back to its 'original' state
of being uncooked.

Well...at least the bacon can never go bad that way. :)

And that is why
the fox never came home. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment