Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Brighter Blinds

There is a detriment to having my room in the darkest part of the house.
And that is...the light
Not that it gets too bright.
But that it doesn't get brighter.
You see with my blinds closed...
After about 8am...the light seems to stay about the same.
So I can sleep in til 11 or later, and wake up still thinking it could be 8 or 9.
Most days I don't mind. It gives me a chance to dream longer.
But I do spend the day feeling a bit...off.
One of these days I'll learn to get up when I wake up instead of thinking "5 more minutes" and sleeping for another hour or so. :) 

Until you next see these words;
I"ll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

(I know I said I slept in today to dream longer...unfortunately those dreams I was dreaming...faded. Darn it. The day apparently has distracted me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment