Thursday, June 23, 2011

Heat Wave

My brother and I are alike in many ways.
One way we're alike...
When it gets too hot at night...we become restless.
My brother takes it a step further, he usually ends up sleepwalking when he gets too hot. 
Which is why he's slept with a fan blowing cold air on him for many years.

Me? I just toss and turn and try and find a cooler position.
Until I finally wake up enough to realize.
I AM HOT!!
And then I go searching for the switch to turn on the AC get a soothing drink.
And go back to bed.

Its rather annoying. I'd rather sleep the whole night through without waking up. :)
But hey...at least I don't sleepwalk :D

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

Note: The Sugar cookie won. Its no longer tempting me.

The Dream

I was in a...glade.
A place where it was very green.
There was a pond and a slight hill leading down to it.
near the water's edge was an old tree.
And there I met an old man and two other people...women I think.
The man was very familiar to me. A past enemy...
most likely from a different dream. He had grey hair, was very clean cut, and had an 'evil' look to him.
But he was being rather...nice. Helping me to get to my feet. So that I could balance on a tree root.
-The tree was...like a walnut tree...but it had black/white type of bark.
With long hanging branches...that resembled a swing.
At one point I was swinging on one of the hanging branches over the water.
and managed to get enough momentum that when I swung back I swung up to the 'platform' of the tree. It was like a mini forest up there with lots of branches growing straight up.
However, I'd hit...forbidden ground. And my presence up there...helped release a person from a spell. (i don't remember if it was boy or girl)
To the old guys pleasure, but not mine.
My reaction was like: "oh great. Not this again."
So i started running...
And ended up in a...hotel breakfast room where I ran into
Zack Zimmerman from high school.
He was actually nice to me. And talking to me -the outcast and unpopular kid in school. (not true in real life)
Then I ended up by Holten Hunsaker the football player. He was in the same room working out...he was on a massage type table...but it was vertical. Lifting weights.
He didn't really talk to me...so hurt I moved away...but Zack 'confronted'  Holten saying that he should be nice and talk to me because I'm a great person

and then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again.

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment