Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Father's Day Poem

Wherefore art the thorns for the rose?
The daring fight between villains and heroes
Whether a princess in distress or a knight to be
My imagination with you went on to fly free

Wherefore art the rays for the sun?
As the battle for freedom is fought and won
My protector and advocate in that time
When I want to step out of the shadows and shine.

Wherefore is the moon for the wolf?
To howl and scream at when things get tough
An ear to listen to when no one else will
A helping hand as I climb the upward hill.

Who therefore are the men for me?
That I will hang with happily
Grateful for them I will always be
My Great Daddoo and Awesome UB

                                 -S.N.D

Happy Father's Day UB and Daddoo
And know that I will forever love you!
          <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment