Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Fireman Rescue

Last night my sister, Kikay, wanted to make cookies.
We were both yearning for the sweets.
And sadly...we were sweetless.

So Kikay went to work.
And made us a delicious batch of cookies.
But, when the last tray of dough was in the oven.
Kikay collapsed on the couch and the following conversation happened.

KiKay: I'm so tired! I'm going to fall asleep right here, and the timer will go off and I won't move, and the cookies will burn, then the oven will catch fire and explode, and the fireman will have to come to save me.

Sarnic: Are you assuming that I wouldn't wake you up?

KiKay: Well, you would try, but I'd be unconscious, and you'd try to move me, but I'd be too heavy, so you'd have to call 911 and escape to save yourself and then the fireman would have to come and save me.

Sarnic: I'm pretty sure the beeping of the oven would get to me.

Kikay: But what if you feel asleep and didn't wake up and I'd be asleep and the oven would explode and the fireman would have to come rescue me.

Sarnic: I'm still pretty sure that the annoying beeping noise would get to me first.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi 

The Dream

I dreamt of dragons....

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment