Monday, June 13, 2011

The Laptop Fan

My laptop has sadly...'hit the fan'
Literally.
My fan broke :( Meaning that all the epic plans and stories and pictures I wanted to tell from last week...well, can't be done yet >.< grrr
Why? Well, without the fan able to do its job...my computer gets hot too quickly *sniff*
And I tend to take forever writing in general.
Which means I would be on a...deadline to write a blog before my laptop got too hot and shut itself down.
Yah. lol I would loose. By a looonnng shot.

Still, I'm hopeful that this fan...will be fixed without any problem....I have to send my laptop away though to get it fixed. :( :( :( So I'll be without my own laptop for a couple of weeks or three Y_Y.
Hopefully it gets fixed. Hopefully.
There is a chance that if they can't fix the fan, that they'll keep my laptop and send me...from my understanding a giftcard for the amount I spent on my laptop so I could buy another.
I hope it doesn't come to that. :) I like my little touchscreen computer. Its been with me for almost two years.
Plus...if they keep my laptop, that means they have access to all my files.... :S
And my Itunes Library....
But I don't want to 'erase' everything, in case that I do get my laptop back.
Such a conundrum.

Anywho. :)
Its rather funny that my laptop fan has...quit.
That seems to be the problem with laptops of mine.
The fan eventually quits.
heh...^^;;
Usually from my fault.
I notice something is wrong and 'try to fix it' and...end up making the fan useless.

The last time.
Oh my.
It was totally a nightmare.
We took my laptop to PC laptops to get it fixed. (its not going there this time)
>.<
I AM NEVER GOING THERE AGAIN.
*jerks*
(for those of you who like the place. I don't. That's a fact.)
Two weeks....and nothing.
Why? Their tech was 'allergic to cat/dog hair' so he couldn't work on it.
-Pets gotta love how their fur gets everywhere :D lol.
Apparently there weren't any other 'fix it' dudes there who could fix it....
I think the other guy was on Vacation or something.
Anyway...it finally 'got fixed'
And I took it home.
Turned it on
and bzzz.
It didn't work.
So back the laptop went to PC laptops.
And.....they 'lost' my nice powercord that was almost spanking brand new. And gave me a simple less expensive black one in return.
My bets are one of the guys in the shop got jealous and snatched it.
>.< Plus...the fan still didn't work. (it was whole now, but not working.)
I was sooo not going back to the PC place. (where they Don't love you if you didn't buy Your product from Them) -I think they just wanted me to buy one of their laptops....mine was a bit dated.
(It was the laptop before my current one that broke.)
Anywho.
I finally went to my Uncle.
Who's a computer guy.
And what did he find?
One of the wires was loose -not plugged in. (apparently the techno dude didn't put it back. Dummy...)
So my laptop was fixed! Woot! By my uncle ^^
...only to break a bit later. -two years ago now.- in a way where it couldn't be fixed. (hinge broke)

And that...is my laptop story. Heh. :)
And the reason why I intensely dislike PC Laptops. (I imagine throwing darts, tomatoes and other things at the screen whenever one of their commercials comes on. ;) )
Anyway, I hope history does not repeat itself.
And this time my fan will be fixed easypeasy. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

My brother and I were in the backyard.
With these remote control monster trucks.
We were...competing.
His truck was called "Voldemort."
Mine was called "Harry Potter."
We raced. Going through a 'cage of branches' and among grapevines and on jumps, through the grass. In our backyard.
Yet, my brother wasn't liking it.
He kept changing the rules. Trying to get me to lose.
Accusing me of cheating.
I got sick of it...and basically lost it.
And I went all out against Voldemort ramming my truck into his.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again.

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment