Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Oh Cleaning Checks, How Much I Don't Miss You

I think the people in charge of our apartment complex would have a conniption if they did unannounced cleaning checks one of these days.
Luckily they didn't.
As it's been almost six months since we've had a cleaning check.
Gotta love the summer days. :)
A break from everything!
Especially cleaning ;) haha.

I'm glad that we do get cleaning check warnings though.
As most of the time our apartment looks like a tornado went through the place.
Dirty Counters, Dishes piled in the sink, grease on the stove, random art projects everywhere, and the rooms...a disaster area in themselves.....

lol I almost wonder if the 'checkers' purposely give us warning before hand,
because they don't want to see how messy their apartments are getting.
I don't think they always succeed.
I've heard from them that there are disgusting apartments that they go into.
So I suppose its a breathe of fresh air (full of cleaning smells) to see apartments neat and tidy.
Like ours.

I don't really appreciate the effort that it takes to get the place clean.
It feels like hours upon hours of work for the chance that you might fail anyway.
But I do really appreciate the clean look our apartment has afterwards.
lol it will last maybe two days tops.
Before its all back to 'normal'
But that clean look and feel is very refreshing. ^^;;

And like the conversation with my mom earlier today talked about....
I don't know if we would clean if cleaning checks were around.
I mean we do clean....just not as super clean.
Things get missed or continuously put off.
So Cleaning Checks are good for a clean apartment for a couple of days.

Otherwise...they always come at a time when you're really stressed. *shakes head*
Gotta love that timing. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi
Author's Note -post written on Sept 12 because of said cleaning checks.

The Dream

I was dreaming about Twilight stuff. Bella, Jacob, Edward and others as I had just finished re-reading the series. So it was just scenes I thought should continue the story.

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment