Tuesday, September 18, 2012

White Bombs and Auditors

The British are coming! The British are coming!
The Redcoats are coming! The Redcoats are coming!

So the other other day.... I had this go through my mind.
But with different words lol. :)

You see, while we were in our morning meeting, the auditor's showed up to check out the place and make sure we were doing things up to code and standards and all that stuff I don't really understand.

lol I could feel the tension rising in the air as they walked in.
And being told to 'act natural' totally doesn't help at all.
So I found myself thinking:
"The Auditor's are coming! The Auditor's are coming! Run for your lives!!!!"
lol and then pictured myself running up the aisles waving my hands like crazy when I did that.

It's put a smirk on my face ever since haha. ^^;;
Luckily I was able to leave soon after they showed up....
so I really had no reason to panic.
Though I still totally want to do that....
do you think the Auditors ever get that reaction?
Hmmm I wonder....the looks on people's faces...

Speaking of faces...
I was cleaning the windows to the bird cages...
And of course the birds totally thought that I was attacking them or something.
They were flying every which way screeching like mad,
though I repeatedly told the silly things that I wasn't going to hurt them.
...seriously you think after being around humans so long they would pick up a little English and recognize routine... ;) haha.
But this one yellow bird...
Must have been seriously plotting the next time the evil white paper towel of doom came towards him,
because the little fellow went into a swooping dive.
Pulled up at just the right moment.
And flung a not nice white gooey present on my eyebrow.
EWWE!!!!
>.> I seriously gave that bird major dirty looks afterwards.
But at least it happened before the Auditor's showed up ;) haha.
Soo no harm...no fowl...no nothing to be embarrassed about.

Silly birds.
I will face you again soon.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was back in my hometown, hanging with friends in my neighborhood and Shangi happened to be driving. I was in the passenger seat with him and noticed that he was heading straight to a playground slide that was mangled on the ground. He had turned around in his seat, talking to the people behind him. And we drifted ever closer to getting in a wreck. I tried to grab the wheel, and tell him to turn around and look at what was happening, but he firmly ignored me. Acting like I wasn't that important and he knew what he was doing. It was annoying and I totally got mad at him afterwards because I thought we were better friends then that, but it was like he didn't believe that we were in danger....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment