Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Todays and Cookie Dough

So you know this whole "Early to bed, Early to Rise thing?"
Yah....so not for me.
It's gotten to the point where I have to think twice about what day it is.
As I usually go to bed knowing "Okay now it's this day"
Since its after midnight by that point.
But with my early work schedule I more often then not have to go to bed before midnight.
So It's still 'today.'
Which wouldn't be that bad...beyond it being waaaay too early to go to bed.
But...I have to get up.....when it's still dark.
Before the sun rises.
So going to bed thinking that 'its today'
And waking up in the dark.
I still tend to think that 'its today" instead of 'it's this day'
I've been thinking my Mondays are Tuesdays and my Tuesdays are Mondays and my Wednesdays are Tuesdays...
So if I happen to say the wrong day it is today...
That's the reason.

I think it was a bit worse today.
As I had my first 5am shift.
Which meant that I was up at 4am.
Usually that would be two or three hours after I go to bed.
Bleck early bedtimes.
lol I don't think I function that well that early.
6 am I'm fine.
5am I felt like I was running around with my head cut off the whole shift.
Forgetting this that and the other.
Having to go back and forth multiple times between areas due to me forgetting stuff.
Ugh...
I totally hit the wall by 10 am...which was when my shift ended.
I am not looking forward to Friday....where I 'get' to be there until 1:30pm...

In any case.
Due to the early hour...
My confusion reigns on the days.

But for a happy note.
I bought cookie dough today :)
And just ate the dough.
You know those sugar cookies with the pictures printed on them?
Yep. I bought those kind.
SOOOO DELICIOUS!!! :)
I always liked them better in dough form then cookie form. :)
That was my reward for surviving my first 5am shift lol :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment