Sunday, September 23, 2012

At The Right Moment

You know those moments, when things happen right when you need them to happen?

Well, I went hiking with some cousins after the funeral up to a waterfall.
One of the cousins hasn't been there for years and years.
He was commenting about everything that had changed since he'd last been up.
Namely that the ponds now look like any other stretch of river.

So on our way back,
I asked him.
"Did you ever look for the fossils along this trail?"
Of course the cousins all gave me a confused look.

So I glanced to the side of the path.
Scooped down
Picked up a rock
and showed them the fossils contained within.

^^;;
Hehe.
I must admit, I felt pretty cool doing that.
When I needed a fossil.
I found a fossil.

Such a cool moment in my life ^^ lol

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment