Saturday, September 15, 2012

Oh Surely That Wouldn't Be Outside

So there I was.
Doing my duties in Starsmet.
Learning on the job.
Interacting with everything,
and one of the employees comes up to the Reth -who was guiding me-.
He asked "Do you got a minute?"
"Yah...why?"
"Well, I was sweeping outside and I found this critter...I can't tell if it's a crab or a scorpion and I was hoping you could identify it."

I heard this conversation and just assumed that it was a bug that the guy had found.
Most likely a cockroach or something with scaly looking platelets.

Reth went outside and came back in with.
A crab.
O.o
So random!
We think it escaped and found its way outside.

But that was totally something I wasn't expecting to have happen.
After all, I live in an area where neither crabs or scorpions are common to find outside.
That's why I dismissed the possibility that it was either.

The things you find while on the job lol. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

It was like I was in a Cinderella esk situation where I had a step mom and two step sisters. I had just finished doing chores and such, which stepmother didn't like very much. I had apparently not done them right or done them fully though I had been working like crazy. But she took us all to the beach, which I didn't really want to go to but I didn't have a choice. We were going to go to a specific building down in the beach. On the way one of the step sisters a girl with red hair that was a bit over weight was telling me that I needed to walk more feminine. I didn't see anything wrong with my walk, but one glance from the step mother and I was doing my best to walk a bit more girly. We approached the beach but the waves were humongous. The beach started at like twelve stories up and had a steep slope down to the beach and the building we wanted to swim in -it was like a pool...at the beach. But when we reached the plank to go down. The waves were super high. They were supposed to be at the bottom of the sand hill, but they were overflowing the top. One of the life guards called for them to cut the blades -the metal things that made the waves because they were so chaotic and dangerous.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

1 comment: