Friday, September 28, 2012

Finish What I Start

Breaks.
Such a nice thought.
But they're the bane of my existence.
Why?
Well....
Because I'm told to take them....before I'm ready to take them.

You see.
At work I have certain tasks that I need to complete.
And my mind set is "You do all the work, and then you can take a break."
So I want to finish everything that I'm required to do.
And then relax afterwards.

Not so for the higheruppers.
They don't want us to 'work ourselves to death'
Soo every now and then they come over to say "why don't you take a break right now."

>.< Meh....
Yah, I have the sort of disposition,
Where I don't want to do anything else until I finish my task.

It could be a series of steps.
"I won't take a nap until after work, institute, the bank, shopping, and this. Then i can nap."
"I'm so hungry, but I'll finish this task first, Okay here I can eat."
"I need to do work A B C D and E before I take a break."

lol.
It works for small things as well.
Like most of the time I have the habit of eating all my food first for my meal before taking a drink. The exceptions are when out to dinner, and when I eat something that requires an immediate drink of water. lol.

And with work.....
I guess I have to compromise.
"Okay let me finish this thing first and then I'll take a break."
I think I'm not anxious to take my breaks because I'm there to work.
I can rest when I get home.
It just feels weird to be paid to sit around and do nothing for a little bit...when I should be working.
Plus the breaks...get me all sleepy, so I have to work to get my focus and awakeness back again.

Yah....I want to finish what I start before I rest :) lol

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was running out of time. The play place was collapsing around me (you know like those found in McDonald's but more complex) I was trying to catch someone...or some creature. Like hamsters. But I got the sense I failed because I ended up in a cage...like those in the pound where you keep cats in the backroom of this 'pet hospital' type place. It was like animal cages, and an animal store, but it had the feel of a human prison. I was totally in my shell, un responsive to anything and quite freaked out whenever anyone got near me. There was this one tall girl, muscular with dark brown hair pulled back into a ratty ponytail who was watching me. And she saw me when I tried to make my escape. I was terrified of her and ran from her dashing out into the main part of the store and out to freedom when...

The unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment