Saturday, September 29, 2012

Into the Fire Captain America

I've been playing around with doing this for a while now.
And after having Kikay show me how to do it.
I started my own project.
And created:
A music video.

You see, when I started watching Case Closed, I ended up looking up different music videos with the characters just to pick out scenes that I wanted to find and watch next.
Yet, I found the concept of creating your own 'story' through music and picts to be rather entertaining.
And I wanted to try to do it too with something.
Like with Case Closed people.
However, I had no idea how to do it.
So I put the concept in the back of my mind to be long forgotten and vaguely remembered every time I watch one of the AMVs.
Then I discovered, that Kikay made her own music video.
And then another.
So I was like: !!!!!!!! I want to make one too!!!!
She showed me how to find the movie clips and before I knew it I'd worked worked late into the night, and spent most of the morning doing this.

Here is the result :)
-You will probably need to turn up your volume as the beginning is pretty quiet. It does get louder, so be aware of that too.
I hope you enjoy!


So much fun!
I'll have to do it again soon lol ^^

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment