Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Between The Bed and Wall

I sat up too quickly in bed today.
Totally forgetting that I had something on my chest.
A massage stone of mine that helps to relax tense muscles.
And like a rocket, it made it's way straight for the most dreaded zone.
That space between the bed and the wall.

To slow.
It disappeared down into the abyss.
Yet, I dove right after it.
Only to not find that.
But something else entirely.
My heat pack!

I had lost that thing forever ago it seems like.
I knew it was around, but I hadn't ever been able to find it.
I mean, It's not something I think of being able to squeeze its way down in that small space.
But it did.
And it took quite a bit of moving about and pulling to get it back up again.

But there it was! My long lost lovely heat pack. ^^

Talk about my joy of finding it. ^^

And no worries. :) I found my massage stone as well. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was hanging out with my sister in a family's home. It seemed to switch between being the house of various aunts and uncles throughout but at some point, Kikay and I were on the grounds of college campus and one of the Vocal Point guys Jon came up to her and gave her a birthday present of twenty dollars which was extremely exciting for her. We ended up walking away from our bags we'd left on a bench, and when I turned around Ad from the same group was tucking something into a card that was in a big orangish envelope. I went over to investigate for Kikay and pulled out a $50 bill wrapped around the twenty. I waved it in her direction telling her she now had $70, but a moment later I happened to look at the card, and saw that it was written to me. Inside was just a note of confidence basically telling me to keep writing and to follow my dreams which was uplifting. :) Only....now I had to tell Kikay that the $50 was hers, but actually was mine. She seemed to take it well enough, but I didn't have a chance to dig into that deeper as a sudden gust of wind sent us all in a panic to go take cover because of a huge snow storm coming our way. I took the time to tuck the money into my wallet and place it in my purse before dashing away. I didn't get far, as the ground was suddenly covered in snow and I got distracted by the various ice statues that were surrounding a nearby pond, thinking that it would be fun to dress up all in white and to see if anyone would notice that we were real people. I tried to get Vocal Point in on the act and a few of the guys seemed willing, but we ended up not doing that as I had to find Kim. We ended up back at the house where the parents and Aunt Lin were working to...do something with the windows. It involved removing the screen and placing some green rope looking stuff down in the crack below. We ended up exploring the house and all the different bedrooms that Aunt An/ Uncle Brad seemed to have in the basement for all the girls and boys in their family. Then I ended up working on doing the dishes, which was disgusting as I kept finding things like wrappers and the like in the water, and I couldn't understand why people didn't just throw them away which I did so as I couldn't see why anyone would want to keep the things and have them cleaned up. The most discouraging find in the sink was an open bottle of Advil still mostly full of pills. I had to dump out the whole bottle as it was ruined.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
And I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment