Tuesday, March 25, 2014

If You're Hungry....

My roommate has been getting a lot of visitors over recently, due to a variety of factors.

And one night, her visitors involved a couple of guys.
Guys who were apparently, very hungry.
Only they weren't 'hungry' enough to 'eat' anything here.

Oh, so untrue.
As they kept mentioning it.
Kept glancing to the cupboards.
Mentioned they were going to leave and get food.
And then...opened the fridge just to see what we had in there.

That's when I stepped in.
"There's some leftover Chinese in there you can have."
Guy perks up."Really?"
"Yah, top left corner in the take out box."
"You sure?"
"Yah, I'm not going to eat it."
He takes it out, and opens it and sees the mountain of food. His eyes grow big.
"You can't be serious!"
Oh but I was.
"Take it." I repeated. "I'm not going to eat it."
He takes a noodle and places it in his mouth and reacts like it's manna from heaven. "Are you sure??"
"Yah. Take it."
Oh the gratitude expressed to me from that point forward. "You're Awesome!" "Thanks so much!" This is soo good."

Ah, the power of awesome Chinese food. ;) lol
And the fact that their portions are like 4 times what I can eat in a reasonable amount of time. *shakes head*

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment