Friday, March 21, 2014

Sneaky Visit

There is something slightly entertaining about coming in and out of places unnoticed.

Of course, for those who end up getting....surprised (scared) when I'm suddenly somewhere they weren't expecting me...it's not entertaining.

But for me it is.
Particularly if they don't realize I was there.

Last night I came home to the Parental's place to have a brief nap after work before meeting up with some friends for dinner. Since we both live a bit of a distance  a way, the Parental's home town is a nice halfway point for the both of us.
Because I was early, I took advantage of the nearness of their place, and crashed on the couch.
Nobody else was home.
And really beyond the nap, the only thing I did was feed the dog because it was dinner time for her as well. :)

Guess what?
It wasn't noticed that I'd been there.
Not until I mentioned "Oh don't worry, I fed her yesterday" when my brother was like "I don't think I fed the dog yesterday." (I came up again for a different reason.)
And he was like O.o What?! When were you up here?! WHY!

lol Yep. Sometimes its fun to be sneaky. ^^

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

1 comment: