Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Stop Hogging The Goods!

Why do the Blu-Rays get all the good stuff?
Seriously.
Bonus Features,
Interviews,
Bloopers,
Deleted Scenes!

And what does the regular DVD get?
Like...Nothing.

How is this fair?!
What if I don't have a Blu-Ray player?
What if I don't want to have to convert my whole collection of movies to Blu-Ray?
Seriously.
 *pouts*
Just lemme see the special features please?
I loves learning knowledge.

You're denying me my edumacation!
I don't care if you give the DVD better picture quality.
That's what the theatres are for. That's what Blu-Ray can be for.
How about you include something nice for the DVD buyers as well, k?

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves. (Actually, I'll be watching Frozen over and over lamenting the fact that my dvd player can't play blu-ray)
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I dreamt that my two friends Tay and Jess had returned from their missions and we were hanging out for the first time. With some awkwardness and some fun, some weirdness and some normal....

-S.N.D 

No comments:

Post a Comment