Sunday, March 2, 2014

There, In the Dark

I went and played a couple of games of Laser Tag with some friends last night.
Totally intense and fun. I haven't been to a game in years it seems like. *shakes head*

In any case.
There was this one moment, when I was sneaking around,
...trying not to be 'killed' for the umpteenth time in four minutes.
And I found this nice dark place with cover and places where I could shoot without being seen.
Totally perfect.
And I managed to hit a few people.
Before this kid came.
He walked right into the darkness.
At first I thought he was on my team.
But then I saw that his vest was a different color.
And...he wasn't shooting at me.
He hadn't even seen me.
For he turned his back to me.
I backed up a step as he backed up.
Thinking that any moment...he'd have to realize I was there.
I mean...I shot him like four times.
But no. He was completely oblivious.
And I was right behind him!
No, he didn't know I was there until I let out a laugh. Because I found the situation ridiculous.
He jumped, turned around, saw me. And was like "You're creepy!" And dashed away.

Well....you did enter my lair. Not my fault that you didn't notice me dude.
Haha. Still makes me smile.
-not that he called me creepy, but that I was so close behind him and he didn't notice me.
Really, I wonder if he ever would have noticed me had I not laughed....

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.

Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi 

No comments:

Post a Comment