Tuesday, September 2, 2014

And You Are?

What sort of roommate am I?
The question has been rolling around in my head since I posted about my new roomies and what kind of roommates I thought they are. (They're all Ghosts. Hardly here.)

What sort of roommate am I?

I'm the bad sort of roommate who doesn't do their dishes.
I'll let them pile up in the sink for days on end.

I'm the roommate who also never appears to eat a real meal, instead I snack most of the time.
(Which makes the dishes less of a problem.)

I'm the "Freeze-You-Out" roommate. Who will turn on the AC to the coolest setting possible so I can stay happy and sleep well.

I'm the "Night Stalker" Otherwise known as the Night Owl. (All the others are early to bedders.)
Where if you wake up in the middle of the night, chances are, I'm still up.
I'm wandering the halls.
Wide awake.
Happy to be in semi darkness, and able to navigate without lights on rather well.
(You know...unless I'm scheduled to work a morning shift, then I go to bed early too....)

I'm "Annoying Alarm"
Where when I do wake up early, my alarms can go on for a while as I let them play to keep myself awake, and to keep track of the time. If my roomies are light sleepers...this can get annoying quick.
Lucky for them, I'm breaking out of this roommateness. Thanks to having alarms too annoying to keep playing lol.

Yah...
I can be a lot of types of roommates.
Like, if we actually had cable in our apt, I would be the one constantly on the couch with the tv on to some random show.

*shakes head*

I've just found it interesting, to see how I fit into this whole "New Set of Roommates" schematic..... :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment