Friday, September 5, 2014

Doggie Treat?

I did something today that I never thought I would do.

I ate a dog treat.

Yes. you read that right.
I ate a dog treat.

Why?
Because all my other coworkers had tried these treats.
Why?
Because they actually looked edible.
These 'marshmellow' and 'chocolate fudge' looking treats.
Placed in a plastic container with a lid, just like ones you would find in a fair to hold popcorn/shakes/pretzel bites.
It had just that 'EAT ME!' look to them.

And one such package ended up being broken.
So, one coworker decided to try it.
And somehow, she got everyone else to try it too.

But, they didn't go into this not knowing what they ate.
No, they only tried it because they read the ingredients...
And it was already stuff that humans eat anyway.
Flour.
Honey.
Etc. (this treat didn't contain meat.)

So, with gentle persuasion.
Seeing the coworker eat it with no hesitation.
I took one of the treats and popped it into my mouth.

It tasted a bit like a bland sugar cookie.
Not bad at all, though I would probably find some frosting to put on the things if I had to eat them again. lol. (not that I plan to.)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment