Sunday, September 7, 2014

You Like To Eat Here???


You know those kids who hate school lunches?
I loved them. Didn't mind most of them at all.
And recently, I've been wondering if that has made me a bit weird in the 'how things tatse' department.
Because there are so many places around here where people are going 'gah gah' 'I can't get enough of this!' and when I try it I'm like. O.o "You like to eat here?"

Seriously.
Café Rio.
Costa Vida.
Are dislikes in my book.

and I've added a new one to the list.
Panda Express.

*shakes head*

I don't get what all the fuss is about.
I went yesterday with my friends there because I couldn't ever recall trying it out.
And they were all "THIS IS THE BEST!"
"SO FILLING!"
"YUMMY!"
And I'm like.
*four bites* "Okay I'm full."
Seriously.
I don't get it.
Perhaps I'm really just a picky eater.
But I don't see what all the fuss is about. It was food. But the meat was too chewy, the noodles too spicy, about the only thing I liked about it was the rice......
*shakes head*
Perhaps I've been spoiled by other food places that make the food taste so much better.
....Or I'm just weird.
and end up not liking what other people love.
lol.
I suppose there are people who are like that with my favorite places.
Like Zupas!
I love that place!
But I'm sure some people are like O.o Why do we have to eat there?! No. Let's pick elsewhere.

Yep. To each their own. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment