Friday, September 12, 2014

Building Isn't Easy

Building things is hard.
Close enough may not work here when it does in other places.

For example.
I spent most of the morning building a bookcase.
>.<
Not the best premade bookcase ever.
I mean, who cuts the backboard CROOKED??!
But there were other issues to this project.
Namely, I am a girl.
And not a strong girl at that.
Which means, no matter how hard I pound on a hammer and try to get things to squish together...
They don't budge.
So there remained some gaps in the joints and such.

Which resulted in?
>.<
A skiwhompous bookcase.
One that appears to have a small bottom and a huge top.
One that leans ever so slightly to the left.
-Gap? Crooked board? Who knows.



















At this point.
I don't really care. :)
It stands.
It holds my books.
Now it's just a matter of crossing my fingers that the whole thing doesn't fall apart at some point in the future. :S

Note to self: Don't stand near it if an earthquake happens.....
(Watch it will remain standing if that does happen lol.)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment