Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Odd Eyes

>.>
<.<

I rescued a gold fish today.
One of those inexpensive carnival feeder gold fish.

Why?

Well, we'd just gotten in a shipment of them in at work.
And I'd just finished placing them into their new temporary home tanks.
When I noticed one of those gold fish didn't look quite like the others.

It was his eyes.
They bulged out.
Just like the Black Moor Goldfish eyes bulge out.
I don't know if it's a permanent thing for this little comet goldfish or temporary.
Still, I didn't want him to get sold as food for a turtle.
I wanted to see if he could last.
What he would look like should he grow bigger.

So....
I may have fished him out, and placed him in our display tank. (We had the room for him.)
After all, he's unique. A non fantailed gold fish with bulgy eyes?
Who sees that?!

I haven't.

Now.
Now it's a game.
To see how long it takes anyone else to notice that he's in there.
I mean, he's small.
He tends to hug the bottom of the tank, and almost blends in with the gravel....
So I think it will be a while.
>.>
<.<

We'll see.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment