Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Suddenly Woozy

I had a weird moment at work.
Where it felt like I had like a... two hour flu or something.

I mean, I went on my lunch break...
and spent my lunch break feeling totally horrible when I had been fine moments before.
Woozy stomach and everything.

And afterwards for like a half our or so, I got like echoes of that unwellness.

O.o
Has anyone else experienced this? Because it was really strange.
It was like my body took my brief lunch break to say to itself
"Okay! Let's feel sick right now!..........Now breaks over. Back to work Sarnic!"
*shakes head*
So.
Strange.
Perhaps I'm working too hard? Am I stressing over something? Did having actual real food before work throw something off? Who knows.

O.o.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment