Sunday, September 14, 2014

What I'm Wearing

There are days when I don't like to dress up for church.
Because there are times when I'm just....more emotionally vulnerable than others.
Where a compliment to something I'm wearing, makes me wonder....
If the rest of my outfit just doesn't look good.

In particular, when I took the time to find a nice shirt, one with more designs, one that looks more formal, more for a special event, and....it doesn't get complimented.

Instead, it's the necklace I'm wearing,
or the skirt...which is often incomprehensible to me as the skirts....I've had them forever, they're nothing new....

But quietly I wonder....
Does this shirt really look that bad on me?
Does it not match what I'm wearing?
Are they complimenting other aspects that they do like?
Do they not like the shirt?

Really, it probably is that they didn't even notice the shirt. (some...its hard to believe that.)
And instead the necklace or the skirt catches their eye first, and they compliment it first.

*shrugs*
Who knows....
But I do wonder....

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment