Friday, June 17, 2016

Gems Gems Gems

Ah.
The Gem Faire.

I love that place. :D
Sooo many shiny objects! So many shiny stones!

So. Much fun!!

lol. I end up spending a lot of money there.
But its so worth it. :)

Finding stones that just help you feel good.

This time around.
I decided to bring a couple of my roommates to the Gem Faire.

O.o As...apparently they've never been before? I'd thought they had...not with me...but they had...but apparently not.

So! I took them, to experience the Gem Faire. :D

lol.
They definitely held onto their money a lot better than I did.
Each only buying one thing.

O.o
Which, I find impressive. lol I don't think I've ever left a gem faire with just one item. lol.

But I think it was a fun experience for them.

To see all the shiny objects and such. :)

We had fun going from table to table looking at the different objects, picking out things we'd thought the other would like, or that we thought looked cool. :)

And the best bonus of it all.
Was that I didn't end up with a headache at the end of it!! Huzzah!!
Cus with that much energy swirling about, its easy for my defenses to get overwhelmed and for me to end up with a headache.

So all in all. A good day. :D

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment