Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Goodbyes

It's a day that I've been dreading for months.
Ever since my favorite roommate got engaged and set her wedding date.

That day?
Moving out Day.
The day that my roommate no longer is my roommate.

She moved out today.
:(
We have an empty bedroom in the apartment now.
Which I'm desperately hoping will get filled,
Even though it is unlikely. As our current contract is only a couple months away from being up.
Soo....unless someone is truly desperate to get a place to stay before then...
It's only going to be me and the other two roommates in the apartment.

Not excited about that.
I really really hope a third roommate shows up.
For my sanity.

In any case.
I took my roommate and her fiancé to the airport this afternoon.
So see them off.
As they're getting married out of state.
:(

Totally a bittersweet moment.

I know we're going to see each other after they get back....
But it won't be the same as she won't live here anymore.
She won't be a buffer I can look forward to having to boost my spirits.

*sighs*

Guess we'll see how this goes....

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment