Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Spur of the Moment

Sometimes you just need a spur of the moment change.

I was up at my parents place.
And they mentioned that our family friends were coming over for dinner and later, haircuts.
As Sha (the wife) is a hairdresser. And we occasionally go to her for haircuts. :)

Since they were already coming over to cut my parents hair.
My mom said that I could always get my hair cut as well.

Which, I'd been thinking about off and on for the past month or so.
As the weather has gotten warmer.

It was the tug of war.
Of....I wanted to get my hair off my neck, have it be shorter.
But I'd finally gotten my bangs to a length where they weren't constantly hanging in front of my eyes.
And if I cut my hair short, I'd need to cut the bangs shorter to keep up the look I was going for.
Which would mean the bangs would no longer stay out of my eyes....

Yet....
Heat won.

So when it came time to get hair cut.
I got my hair cut.

To collar length, so that the hair is lighter, and off my neck for the most part.
The bangs are cheek length.

So it's been fun.
Having shorter hair.
So much lighter, and definitely not as hot. :)
Yay!

So far so good. :)
I'm excited that it turned out so well. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment