Sunday, June 12, 2016

The Sounds

It's nice to sit outside on a porch. Just listening to the outdoors.
To the guy chopping at roots in the next yard over.
To the lawn mower at the end of the street.
To the meows of the outdoor cats as they hang around.
To the rustle of leaves.
The chirps of birds.
The whoosh of the wind.
The rumble of thunder.

Watching as the birds fly by, the insects whizz about, the clouds come tumbling over head.

Seeing who passes by.
Seeing what often others don't take time to see.

To just sit and be.
Relax.
Enjoy.
Drink a cold soda.

It's rare that I can do this.
And with the weather warming up.
I quite enjoy it when I get the opportunity to do so.

Relax and let the worries of the past week and upcoming week just fade away as I listen and watch the outdoors. :)

Yay for lazy weekends. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment