Sunday, June 5, 2016

Leaving the Darkness Behind

I'm looking forward to a new start.

You don't know how much I'm looking forward to a new start.

A lot.

Enough that I'm willing to pay two different rents for a couple of months in order to get that new start sooner. 
Away from a depressing possibly toxic environment.
Away from the stress that's haunted me for nearly a year now.

I'm so ready for a fresh brand new start.

To move out of my current place.
To move in with my new roommates.

I really can't wait.
I'm counting down the days.

As I've had the opportunity to hang out with my new roommates a couple of times this past week.
And I've really enjoyed it.
It's been a nice positive interaction.
To help distract me, buoy my spirits.
Giving me hope that perhaps this time, living with friends will work out.

I won't know for sure until a few days after I move in....
But from hanging out with them, and planning for how things are going to go once we're all under the same roof.

I'm hopeful. :)

Soon.
I'll be able to move in soon.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment