Sunday, June 26, 2016

Organizational Energy

Mmmm.
The eternal struggle for me.
Cleaning my room.

I mean....
It's not that bad.
You can't see the floor....so I guess that means its bad.
But it's not like two Christmas's ago where I had things stacked all over in my tiny room and you could basically make it onto the bed and that was about it...

But it is getting messy.
To the point where me....easy going me.....is thinking I should clean up my room.

Honestly, I could have it pretty organized in like fifteen minutes.
Pick up the clothes.
Make the bed.
Throw away the random drink and food stuff and I'm basically golden.

So why haven't I done it?

Honestly I'm not sure.
Laziness for sure is a factor.

In any case.
It's not even cleaning check time.
Yet I'm considering cleaning my room.
Perhaps I'm feeling like my life is out of control.
And that with a clean room, with something organized,
I can feel a bit in control again.
Where I can feel that I can do other things.
Perhaps with a clean room, I can gain energy elsewhere to do other things I've been wanting to do.

It's just a matter...of taking that first step.
Organize something somewhere.
To get other things organized elsewhere.

It may work...lol
I just need to do it. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment