Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Food Cycles

It's funny the phases I go through with food.

Like. I could literally eat the same thing everyday for months and then....suddenly stop and not touch it in forever. 

I go through cycles really. 
Where I like to eat something, 
Then I let it rest for a bit and find something else I really like to eat.
And then go back to the original something. 

Well. Over the past week.
I've really gotten into having spaghetti again. 

I feel like I haven't made spaghetti since...well...before I moved into my new place. 

And ah. 
It's been totally glorious to eat it again. ^^ 
To the point where I've made it multiple times because it just sounds good and tastes good and is good. 

Yay for becoming randomly hooked on certain foods. lol. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment